Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Australian Underground Roleplay Community! A true look at how DarkRP was meant to be played. On behalf of my staff, I hereby thank you for your participation.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rusal Cemon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rusal Cemon Empty Rusal Cemon Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:22 pm

John Scotch

Hello.

it was the 7-14-14 and i hoped on a server i hadn't joined before. it was Australian UnderGround, now I enjoyed this server for about 30-60 minutes or so before I came across some donators that seemed to just want to ruin other peoples times. now at first it was just minor stuff like them walking around with guns saying they were allowed. but then i noticed that i was repeatedly getting killed. I realized that that Rusal Cemon/Jack Cmon was placing hits with his friend Chief Freeman on people. basically allowing them to RDM and get away with it. At this time i was a tactical police officer so i changed and went doctor so I could build a base and hide. I did so but it wasn't long before they found me. now at this point i was still laughing and thought they were playing fairly. it wasn't until Chief Freeman decided to change to a thief class which may have been a Donator or basic job I'm not sure. anyway Chief and Rusal Semon/Jack Cmon were climbing all over my house with the assassin tools and planting bombs. they got into my house eventually but they didn't kill me because i jumped out a window. but the pursuit was still on and they continued to follow and look for me. i hid in the sewers for a small amount of time. when i came back up I was being killed over and over. all admins had gone offline and i was repetitively being killed and rdmed. then me and Wolf/Giggy zed were being spawn killed and camped. of these two standing on top of the hotel and shooting at anyone down at the spawn. and killing me many times. when i told them I was screen shotting all what they were doing and they laughed at me. when i claimed they would most likely lose their donator jobs they laughed obnoxiously as if nothing would happen. a while down the line it turned more serious and they started to abuse props to get to their base on the roofs. these two began to throw grenades at us from the roofs. many people of the server were killed many times and these two laughed and killed me when i said they would be punished. later on when me and Giggy Zed were getting the owner on Jack cmon/Rusal cemon put a warrant on me it was for "gay" and Giggy was also demoted for another absurd reason. at this time i was a police officer again to taze and arrest these guys. so i have put the time to wright this into somewhat detail. i have my screenshots uploaded on imgur here. for proof of them RDMing, FailRPing and breaking many rules overall https://imgur.com/CPq4fj6,JxdJsmB,xGG94KN,lkEVBfV,bd3w5s2,YhfBAV5,5sczbP3,ArAp0lZ,c8BS6k9,aDMJhhS,ZgWNP0U,6QlBEmV,6iZmG1f,2VJzq3B,Qr3ah2t,q8RIM9w,Edgd68E,KqkZmyz,JhgsFjB,86jeRd9,8IWgua4,cOt97og,BC4VZLl,5XTSuLn,LqFuvuC,BFeNeNe,bu3wunO,VJlY9Mw,mSG7Tzo,WHBxh7v,ZXgthmA,uS8262p,BdDOM62,V2H3dLN,xpYqI7j,ktCcyOH,uqlWPx9,CH4YJzw,nKf2u43,8gB8IdE,06ZHF6Q,Q524uQo,1CY8rFv,1csf3Pb,iaNnNxY,GqiPLpi,14ja04I,JElaN9f,KVFZzWN

These screenshots include: RDM, FailRP, PropAbuse, Job Abuse and many other obvious law breakings.

Sorry for the massive link. i don't want these people perma banned but if you think so i don't care. but if not a ban i would like for them to lose donator or at the very least these job Privileges lost. Assassin, The donator cop job. no one should have to experience what i have and would like justice for this wrong.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum